Friday, February 13, 2009

Cookies for Children

Chocolate Chip Cookies


I came up with some star and round shaped cookies for children's day in Oct. Here are some pictures which shows what else took place while baking the cookies.






I sorted the mini M&Ms which I was going to use to decorate the cookies. After sorting I thought, hey this will look really great to take a shot of.












I had a friend who came to help me bake this cookies for children's day. Initally she was having fun.... Decorating with M&Ms, as it progress, she was getting tired, as there were 50 sticks to make.

Finally when we finished, she took the extra dough and moulded her favourite bear shape. One turned out looking like a dog though.




The final product

The cookies were baked, cooled and packed








The the earlier post, a cake was made for Kieroy. Together with the cake, Miss Smiley cookies were ordered too. Help was needed as I was busy working on my cousins baby's first month package. Thus my sister to the rescue, I did up the dough and stars and she helped me to decorate it!! And once again, she had to make something different. She decorated 5 extra cookies differently before she began decorating Miss Smiley on the rest of the 11 which was ordered.






This was one of my sister's creation. I gave this to Kieroy. I hope he liked it. While the other extra 4 I gave them to my nieces and their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment